How to design a beautiful logo design on android.

 Welcome back friends, 

 


Today in this article I am going to teach you that how to make a beautiful logo design in pixellab on android.

How to make an amazing logo design in Android phone:

To design a 3d or trending logo design in Android phone you will need an app named PIXELLAB.

It is easily available on google play stores or other app markets.

After installing the pixellab you will need to open it and this type of interface will be shown to you.



Now delete the existing item.

Click the + button in top right corner > then click text .

Enter the text you want or type VD  

Then click OK then change the colour in menu down which you wan't.

For further instructions watch the video in which I have explained step by step that how to design a trending logo design in Android phone on pixellab. 



Used stuff links:

Background:


Font used:

Design or thumbnail:




As you know I have started a series of pixellab logo designing or picture editing on my youtube channel. Watch my all videos.
Subscribe my channel:

Watch pixellab logo designing playlist:

Watch today's logo design video word to word:



If you have any question, let me know

Post a Comment

If you have any question, let me know

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post